Quality & Experience
Unmatched home health care services
HHA/CNA Home Health Aid - Immediately Availability
Fort Myers, FL
Health Force is a well-established, Joint Commission Accredited, National Home Health Care Agency. We have been delivering unmatched home healthcare services to Southwest Florida for over 25 years and need to expand our team of talented Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Do you have a passion for making a difference in someone’s life? Play a key role in a patient’s life when they need you the most by joining our team of healthcare professionals. Night/Day availability is needed to assist with patients located throughout Southwest Florida. We hire new grads and offer free in-house training.
We have full-time and part-time home care assignments to meet your individual needs.
Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals by applying today.
- Provide healthcare services in patients residences in a timely manner
- Perform household tasks if needed
- Assist with personal care activities (dressing, bathing and other daily tasks) as assigned
- Monitor patient vital signs and report their conditions
- Assist patients with mobility and physical therapy exercises as needed
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
- Understand and follows Health Force policies and procedures
- Attends and adheres to continuing education classes as required by Health Force
- Adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- CNA License or HHA Certificate (min 75 hours)
- Automobile Insurance
- Level 2 Criminal Background Screening
- Valid Driver’s License or State issued ID Card
- Social Security CardCPR Certification
- Domestic Violence Certificate
- Alzheimer 2 hour certificate HIV/AIDS Certificate
- TB Screening Results within the last year or Chest X-ray Results
Health Force participates in E-Verify. Health Force is a Drug-Free Workplace. Health Force is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination.
Some of the benefits of working at Health Force include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Free in-house training
- Employee referral program
- Weekly pay
- $750 sign-on bonus
Thank you for your interest in working for Health Force. Please enter your information and answer all of the questions. You will also be able to upload a full resume at the end of the form.
Complete Our Comprehensive Employment Form
Remember to specify the position you are interested in